Omelette or Omelet in air fryer without pan is a fuss-free recipe that is perfect for breakfast.
Eggs gets perfectly golden and are light and fluffy without being overcooked.
My recipe is zero oil and healthy.
I make omelettes or scrambled eggs most days for breakfast. I like my eggs to be cooked just right and not too browned.
In the skillet, they often brown too much for my liking.
In the air fryer, eggs are so easy to make like this omelet.
I absolutely love making mushroom omelettes in air fryer.
Just put everything you want in your omelette with beaten eggs and air fry.
No oil needed either. Though you could add butter or cheese for added taste.
You get a perfect omelette every single time.
How to Make the perfect Omlette
1. Eggs: Use good quality eggs. I used eggs at room temperature.
Though you can use them from the fridge too.
2. Vegetable fillings: You can use finely chopped onion, tomato, pepper, mushroom, chives or green onion, corn.
3. Seasonings: salt and pepper generally suffice.
Feel free to use dry oregano, Italian seasoning, fresh basil, chilli flakes and garlic powder or minced.
4. Additional: If you like your omelet to be well cheesier, use any grated cheese that you like eg. cheddar.
You may also add bacon bits. Butter tastes great too.
In India, we love our masala omlette that has caramelized onion, finely chopped green chilli, chopped cilantro added to the egg mixture.
Many others like their omelet to have only eggs and seasoning. Go with what you enjoy.
1. This air fryer recipe is oil free. It had no cheese as well so it is very healthy and nutritious.
You could add grated cheese or butter if you so wish.
2. Many vegetarians eat eggs so this can work for them.
3. I add mushrooms generously as they cook quickly, taste great and are also healthy.
1. With toast: This fluffy mushroom omelette in air fryer tastes perfect with toast as breakfast.
2. With salad: I often have it with a cucumber salad for a light meal.
3. As dinner: This mushroom omelette pairs very well with avocado parathas or rotis for a substantial snack or meal.
4. Pair with a smoothie: I do this for a protein-rich substantial breakfast especially after a workout.
Take your chopped veggies like mushrooms, onion, garlic, green chillies (optional) and finely chopped cilantro.
Beat together 2 eggs till well incorporated.
Add the chopped veggies along with salt and pepper.
Here I have used chopped onion, green chilli, cilantro, mushroom, salt and pepper.
Air frying Instructions
This is how to make an omelet or omelette in air fryer.
Take your air fryer basket. Preheat air fryer at 200C or 390F for 5 minutes.
Take a 6” cake pan and line with parchment paper. Or use a parchment paper shaped like a shallow pan.
After preheating, place the shallow parchment paper round dish in air fryer.
Pour omelette batter carefully inside.
Any round shaped cake tin or mould that is oven safe will suffice if you don't have this.
Shut the air fryer basket.
Air fry at 200 C or 390 F for about 7-9 minutes for perfectly cooked eggs that look golden brown and are fluffy inside.
Carefully life your parchment paper dish or cake tin out using tongs on to a plate. Using a spatula serve on to a plate.
Serve with toasted bread, sausages, roasted potatoes and baked veggies. Or any other way you like.
Your air fryer mushroom omelette is ready.
1. Can you make air fryer omelet or omelette in air fryer with parchment paper?
It is easy to make perfect fluffy air fryer omelet or omelette in air fryer with parchment paper dishes.
2. How long to cook omelet in air fryer
It takes about 7-9 at 390F or 200C for a perfectly cooked omelette in air fryer.
3. Can you reheat an omelette?
Yes, you can and you should. Store leftover omelettes in fridge for upto 2 days.
Reheat them on stove top, in air fryer or in microwave and consume.
4. Can you freeze and reheat omelette?
Yes, you can freeze omelette after cooking. Then reheat it as needed in the air fryer.
But do not refreeze a thawed omelette.
Here's the recipe card:
📖 Recipe Card
Mushroom Omelette in Air fryer
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. onion chopped
- 1 tbsp. mushroom chopped or any other veggie of choice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ green chilli minced optional
- 1 tsp. cilantro finely chopped
- ½ tsp. pepper
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp. cheese optional
- Take your chopped veggies like mushrooms, onion, garlic, green chillies (optional) and finely chopped cilantro.
- Beat together 2 eggs till well incorporated. Add the chopped veggies along with salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Preheat air fryer at 200C or 390F for 5 minutes.
- Take your air fryer basket. Take a 6” cake tin and line with parchment paper. I had a parchment paper dish that I used. Pour your egg mixture into the cake pan. If using paper dish, place the parchment paper dish safe for oven use inside air fryer basket and then pour in your egg mixture.
- Air fry at 200 C or 390 F for about 7-9 minutes for perfectly cooked eggs that look golden brown and are fluffy inside.
- Carefully take out the parchment paper dish or cake tin using tongs. Slide off the omelet onto a plate with a spatula.
- Serve with toasted bread, sausages, roasted potatoes and baked veggies.
- Your perfect air fryer omelette is ready.
2. This omelet is oil free. You could add some butter, olive oil or grated cheese to the egg mixture for enhanced taste.
3. The omelet is well cooked and fluffy while being golden brown on top. You need not supervise at all which is my favorite part. 4. Always use parchment paper with food on top or it can fly to the heating element and burn. Never use it during preheating. Also all oven-safe cookware are safe to use in air fryers. 5. This is a super easy and supervision free method of making perfect omelettes at home that are also super healthy.
If you liked this recipe, I request you to leave a star * rating. Thank you.