This banana avocado smoothie is super delicious and is done in just 5 minutes. You can make it and keep in the fridge or have it as a quick breakfast as it is pretty filling. Since I am having avocados from my own tree at home, I make this often. Throw these 4-5 ingredients together in a mixer and voila your avocado banana smoothie bursting with good nutrition, good fat and protein is ready.
Try this simple recipe:
Avocado Banana Smoothie
- 1 avocado
- 1 Banana
- 1 cup milk or yogurt or soy milk for vegan
- 1 tbsp. honey or brown sugar
- 1 tsp. protein powder (optional)
- Take all the ingredients together in a blend.
- Blend till smooth.
- If needed thin it down with a little water.
- You can use Greek yoghurt too or vanilla flavoured Greek yoghurt.
- This recipe gives you 2 large glasses of smoothie.
- If you don't have banana, you can make the smoothie just with milk, avocado and sugar/honey.
Your simple banana and avocado smoothie is ready. This power packed smoothie is really good for you and tasty too. My kids love it. Try giving it to them in place of their evening glass of milk.
If you like this recipe please share it.
Do try out these other avocado recipes: guacamole recipe.