Frozen chicken patties in air fryer go from frozen to super crispy in a matter of minutes.
Make fantastic chicken burgers in air fryer using these patties for a quick meal.
The best part about air frying is how consistently and evenly frozen foods cook in air fryer. Perfect every single time and no thawing needed.
My kids love burgers. I guess all kids do.
While I do make patties from scratch many times, these frozen ones are a real lifesaver when you are in a rush for something quick and tasty.
Hamburgers or veggie burger patties will work just as well.
What are Chicken Patties
Chicken patties are made with ground chicken meat that is made into a patty.
This is then breaded and cooked completely. These are then sold frozen. When air frying them, one does not need to actually cook the chicken.
All one is doing is air frying them to crispy goodness. Since they are already once cooked, they have oil and do not need any additional oil.
Frozen Chicken Patties: You can use Tyson chicken patties, Yummies or any other brand frozen breaded chicken patties.
1. Preheat air fryer at 390F or 200C for 3 minutes.
Take the frozen chicken patties and arrange in air fryer basket in one layer without overlap.
I could do four patties at one go.
Air fry chicken patties for 6-8 minutes at 390F or 200 C in the air fryer till crispy golden brown and well cooked.
Your delicious chicken patties in air fryer are done.
How to Assemble a Burger
1. Slit the burger bun: Toast it lightly in the skillet or in air fryer at 200C or 390F for 2 minutes.
If using a cheese slice, after air frying the bun, place it on top of the chicken patty after it has cooked in the hot air fryer.
Let it sit there in the heat for 30 seconds to a minute till the cheese melts slightly. Take it out.
Place it inside the slit bun.
2. Top with slices of tomatoes, onion and lettuce.
3. Use mayo and honey mustard sauces or any other sauces that you like.
3. Pile lettuce leaves, tomato and onion slices on top of the chicken patty.
Put some more sauce or any spice mix of your choice if you like. Close the bun and your air fryer burger is ready to eat. Enjoy.
1. Burger: Make classic burger using your chicken patty. Instructions are shared above.
2. Sliders: Make small sliders for your party using small chicken patties and burger buns.
3. Salad Bowl: Slice chicken patties and use it on top of salad bowl as a crunchy element.
4. Chicken Parmesan: Instead of a classic chicken parmesan, just top your chicken patty with tomato sauce and cheese.
Air fry for a couple of minutes till the cheese melts and enjoy as chicken parmesan.
5. Burrito or Wrap: Use chopped chicken patty in your burger or wrap along with veggies, mayo, pickles and sauces of choice for a nice meal.
Here's the recipe card:
📖 Recipe Card
Air fryer Frozen Chicken Patties
- 4 frozen chicken patties
- Preheat air fryer at 200 C or 390 F for about 3 minutes.
- Put in the burgers from frozen into the air fryer basket. Make sure there is space between them.
- Air fry for about 6-8 minutes till crispy golden brown and well cooked. You can flip them in the middle.
- Take them out.
- Now slit the burger buns into halves. Toast them for about 2 minutes at 390F till they are lightly toasted. Take them out.
- If you don’t wish to toast your burger buns, you can have them as is.
If you liked the recipe, I request you to give it a star * rating. Thanks.