Frozen chicken patties in air fryer go from frozen to super crispy in a matter of minutes. Make fantastic chicken burgers in air fryer using these patties for a quick meal.
The best part about air frying is how consistently and evenly frozen foods cook in air fryer. Perfect every single time and no thawing needed.
My kids love burgers. I guess all kids do. While I do make patties from scratch many times, these frozen ones are a real lifesaver when you are in a rush for something quick and tasty.
You can use Tyson's, Yummies or any other brand frozen breaded chicken patties. Hamburgers or veggie burger patties will work just as well.
How to Assemble the Burger
1. Preheat air fryer at 200 C for 3 minutes. Take the frozen chicken patties and arrange in air fryer basket.
Cook the chicken patties for 6-8 minutes at 200 C in the air fryer till crispy golden brown and well cooked.
2. Slit the burger bun: Toast it lightly in the skillet or in air fry at 200 C for 2 minutes.
3. Keep slices of tomatoes, onion and lettuce.
4. Cheese slice are optional.
4. Keep mayo and honey mustard sauces or any other sauces that you like.
5. To assemble, lightly brush your sauces/mayo on the internal sides of the split bun.
Pile lettuce leaves, tomato and onion slices, cheese slice and plop the burger patty.
Put some more sauce or any spice mix of your choice if you like. Close the bun and consume.
Here's the recipe card:
Air fryer Frozen Chicken Patties
- 4 frozen chicken patties
- Preheat air fryer at 200 C or 390 F for about 3 minutes.
- Put in the burgers from frozen into the air fryer basket. Make sure there is space between them.
- Air fry for about 6-8 minutes till crispy golden brown and well cooked. You can flip them in the middle.
- Take them out.
- Now slit the burger buns into halves. Toast them for about 2 minutes at 390F till they are lightly toasted. Take them out.
- If you don’t wish to toast your burger buns, you can have them as is.
If you liked the recipe, I request you to give it a star * rating. Thanks.