Air fryer frozen French fries are a quick and easy snack. The fries turn out super crispy outside and soft inside with no thawing needed. Perfect for hunger pangs.
French fries are loved by every kid and adult out these. It is the perfect side as well as great as a snack for parties or just an evening.
I have used McCain’s frozen fries with no added salt here. But really any brand works the same.
Cut the packet and pour out entire batch of frozen french fries into the air fryer basket. Preheat air fryer for 3-4 minutes at 200 C or 390 F beforehand.
Air fry for 12-14 minutes till crispy outside.
Keep shaking the basket 2-3 times during the air frying time to ensure even cooking.
Take them out hot. Brush with oil to which salt and pepper (or cayenne) has been added. Enjoy your delicious treat.
1. You do not need to thaw the fries before putting them in the air fryer.
2. The fries turn out perfectly crispy every single time.
3. If you want to make French fries in Air fryer from scratch try this recipe.
4. These fries are unseasoned so apply some spices in oil all over the fries after they are done.
I generally do 1 tsp. cayenne (or pepper) with salt and add it to about 1.5 tsp. oil. Then brush all over the fries after they are done.
Yes they turn out perfectly crispy every single time.
It takes about 12-15 minutes in the air fryer after preheating at 200 C.
The fastest and best way is by using air fryer. You don’t need any extra oil by deep frying and they turn out gorgeously crispy.
Frozen French Fries in Air fryer
- 16 oz. frozen fries or 450 gm.
- Preheat air fryer at 200 C or 390 F for 4 minutes.
- Cut open the packet of frozen fries and put in all the fries in the air fryer basket. Do not thaw the fries.
- Air fry at 200 C for about 12-14 minutes. Keep shaking the basket every 4-5 minutes. Once they start turning golden brown, pick out one fry and check for doneness.
- Take out the entire batch. Brush some salt and pepper in olive oil all over the fries and serve hot with ketchup or dip of your choice.
If you liked the recipe, I request you to give it a star * rating. Thanks.