Roasted broccoli in air fryer is easy to make and so very delicious. You need minimal seasonings and it turns out so good. Perfect vegetable side.
Broccoli is a vegetable that is super healthy but often not as delicious when boiled or steamed.
I love making this cheesy broccoli in air fryer. But this roasted broccoli is quick and easy to do. Perfect recipe for newbies.
You may also like: air fryer carrots, air fryer radishes, roasted mushrooms, roasted zucchini in air fryer, air fryer parsnips, zucchini fries in air fryer, air fryer eggplant fries, air fryer butternut squash, air fryer corn on the cob, crunchy oyster mushroom, air fryer baby potatoes and crispy okra
Tips for Making Perfect Air fryer Broccoli
- Choose fresh broccoli. You can make this recipe from frozen broccoli too. All you will need to do is air fry it a bit till slightly thawed. Toss with seasonings and oil and then air fry till cooked.
- Basic seasonings with olive oil make it super flavourful. You can also use ready seasoning mixes for a more spicy flavour.
- I like to cook it till it is slightly browned. But you may choose to only air fry till the point it is cooked. It is your call.
- You can add peppers, carrots, onions and potatoes to the broccoli to make delicious air fryer vegetables.
- Add parmesan shavings after air frying for a more indulgent touch.
Wash and cut broccoli into even sized florets. Dry the florets and keep aside.
Assemble olive oil in a bowl and all the seasonings in another bowl.
Take the broccoli florets in a bowl along with oil and spices and toss well so that they are evenly covered.
You can use a ziplock bag and add everything together. It is much easier to toss.
For Air frying
In the air fryer basket evenly spread the broccoli florets coated with seasonings and oil.
Air fry at 390 F for about 6-7 minutes till the broccoli is cooked and gets crispy brown edges.
Take it out and serve hot sprinkled with lime juice (optional). You can also garnish with some parmesan shavings or almond slivers if you like.
The broccoli tastes delicious as a vegetable side or a quick snack. Very easy recipe and so quick to make.
You can add other veggies like peppers, carrots, onions etc. and make lovely roasted vegetables in air fryer.
Here's the recipe card:
📖 Recipe Card
Air fryer Roasted Broccoli
- Wash and cut broccoli into even-sized florets. Dry them and keep aside. Assemble olive oil and seasonings.
- Take the broccoli florets in a bowl along with oil and spices and toss well so that they are evenly covered.
- You can use a ziplock for ease of mixing the seasonings with broccoli.
- In the air fryer basket evenly spread the broccoli.
- Air fry at 390 F for about 6-7 minutes till nice and crispy.
- Take it out and serve hot sprinkled with lime juice (optional). The broccoli tastes delicious as a vegetable side or a quick snack.
- You can also use parmesan shavings or almond slivers as garnish.
2. You can shake the air fryer basket midway for even air frying.
3. You can add parmesan shavings as a garnish while serving. 4. For zero-oil version, use veg broth or aquafaba to dissolve your seasonings and then air fry. Variations:
This recipe is already vegan and vegetarian
If you liked the recipe, I request you to leave a star * rating. Thanks.