This Chocolate Fudge recipe is the simplest chocolate fudge that really anyone can make it. It is made with just 3 ingredients!
Yes that right! And it is so simple to make. The taste of this chocolate peanut butter fudge is so delicious. My kids can't have enough of it.
And the younger son has already told me that I have to make another batch as soon as this one is exhausted.
You may also enjoy how to make rock candy by Susannah. It is so much fun and your kids will love it.
You can make this easy chocolate peanut butter fudge as a sweet treat for your family and friends.
Your kids will enjoy these delicious and cute beaver cupcakes.
Have it as a tasty dessert or give it as a gift. Trust me, it will be cherished.
Here's my easy recipe of milkmaid chocolate fudge:
📖 Recipe Card
Easy chocolate peanut butter fudge | Chocolate fudge with condensed milk
- 250 g. Dark chocolate bar or large chips
- ½ can condensed milk
- ¾ cup peanut butter use smooth or chunky
- Melt the dark chocolate either in a microwave or on stove top using double boiler till it is fully melted.
- Mix condensed milk to the melted chocolate till completely incorporated.
- Add peanut butter to the chocolate-condensed milk and mix well.
- Now pour this into a flat container lined with aluminium foil. Flatten the mix and refrigerate to cool down and set.
- After setting, bring out the chocolate peanut butter fudge and cut into squares. Keep refrigerated in the fridge. Consume as needed.
- If using a microwave to melt the chocolate, cut your bar into smaller pieces. Run the microwave 1-2 minutes at a time and then mix well with a spatula.
- If using a stove top, heat some water in a pan. Now take chocolate in another pan that can be put on top of this pan with boiling water. Let the steam from the boiling water help in melting the chocolate. Never directly heat the chocolate. It may burn.
- If not using chunky peanut butter, you can add nuts like walnuts, almonds, cashews or even roasted peanuts etc.
- You can make two separate layers -- one of chocolate-condensed milk and another of peanut butter if you so like. This you can do when pouring the mix in the foil.
- This delicious fudge is a perfect dessert treat, not too high on calories and really a favourite of everyone who likes chocolate.
Isn't this just the simplest recipe? And if you like chocolate, you are going to love this chocolate fudge with a taste of peanut butter, kind of like Snickers no?
Do try this sweet recipe and let me know how you liked it.
You many also like these other chocolate dessert recipes:
Mayuri Nidigallu says
I’ve seen this recipe do the rounds on the internet for a while now. Glad to find out that someone I know finally followed the recipe and it turned out to be all that it promised to be. The Fudge looks super awesome, Rachna! I am so tempted to make it!
Thanks Mayuri. You should make it. It's really gorgeous! ?
Sanch @ Sanch Writes says
Oh my goodness! Dark chocolate and peanut butter is my favourite combo! We have a Christmas lunch at work on Friday – I might try and make this on Thursday night seeing as it’s so easy!
I hope you make it. It's really very simple and tasty.
the bespectacled mother says
This looks tasty even in the photos. Wish someone could gift it to me ?
It is so tasty. My son constantly hovers around the fridge. ? Paas hoti toh I could have fed you some.
the bespectacled mother says
This is my kind of recipe. ..easy to make and yummy too. ?
Thanks for sharing Rachna. I am surely making this one soon. Did you add walnuts in the end?
I am glad that you liked the recipe, Deepa.
No I did not add walnuts as the peanut butter I used already had peanuts.
This looks so delicious. I have all the ingredients at home. Will make it ASAP. My kids will love it. Between, I made the chocolate peda recipe you shared earlier and it was a hit at home, all 3 boys loved it. Thank you, Rachna. 🙂
Do let me know how you like it when you make it, Vinitha.
Nabanita Dhar says
Every time I read a recipe of yours, I say I'll try it because I genuinely believe I will but then I just don't find the time. Guess I'll just come and eat it at your place. What say? 🙂
Come over. Some pieces are still there. 🙂
This is just too tempting! Awesome recipe, Rachna..and easy to make, too! But, frankly, I would love it if I get it readymade! 😛 Nah, just kidding! Will try it out someday...just for myself. 😀
Arre idhar hoti toh ghar bulati. Ab itni door kya karen? But really you can make it. It's so simple and delicious!
I will make it… Pakka! ❤