Scrambled eggs are made very often in my home. I think all of us who eat eggs have loved eating it at different points in our lives. It is a fulfilling breakfast, can serve as a light lunch when paired with toast and can also be a dinner idea if you are not in a mood for slogging on the stove or having something elaborate. This is the perfect dish for those who are beginner cooks. Seriously, you can't go wrong with this scrambled eggs recipe. It is also called egg bhurji in India.
So here is how to make scrambled eggs:
Best Scrambled Eggs Recipe | How to Make scrambled eggs
- 6 eggs
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 4-5 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. cilantro finely chopped
- 2 tsp. oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Serve with toasted bread
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add garlic, chopped onion and tomatoes along with chopped chilli and coriander leaves. Cook for a couple of minutes.
- Now break eggs right into the pan.
- Add salt and pepper and fold everything together to get scrambled eggs.
- Don't overcook it. Cook till the eggs have taken a form but still look moist.
- Serve hot with toasted bread or plain parathas.
- You can add other veggies like chopped mushroom etc. as per your taste. Just chop them finely.
- You can also skip something you don't like eg. garlic or onion.
- Basically this recipe of scrambled eggs very versatile. Make do with whatever is in the fridge.
- The fluffy scrambled eggs are delicious and a perfect start to the day.
- For fluffy scramble eggs, beat the eggs to make them airy. You can also add about 1/4 cup milk with the eggs and beat.
- Don't cook on high flame or the eggs will be overcooked.
Easy -- Just heat oil. Throw in onion, tomato, garlic, chilly and coriander. Break 5 eggs in the pan. Add salt and pepper.
Just mix everything well and cook on low flame till the eggs are fluffy and done.
Serve hot with toasted bread or parathas.
I hope you make and eat this easy scrambled eggs recipe. It can't get any easier than this. Do let me know if you try it.