When you have an avocado tree at home, you do make a lot of dishes with avocados. This avocado smoothie or avocado lassi is truly a delicious way to consume avocado. It has the fresh, sweet taste of yogurt along with the goodness and a subtle taste of avocado. It is also very quick to make.
Here's my easy avocado smoothie recipe:
To make two glasses
1 cup Greek yogurt
3 tsp. sugar or honey
Some almonds and cashews slivered (optional)
Blend the avocado with the thick curd and honey or sugar.
Garnish with slivers of almonds and cashews.
- Add sugar or honey as per taste.
- You may use yogurt as this lassi does taste better when serve chilled.
- You may store the smoothie but the avocado does start changing colour. So don't store it for more than an hour or two in the fridge.
- This is a very nutritious keto smoothie that is brimming with the good nutrients.
This is my easy peasy recipe of avocado smoothie. Do try it and let me know.
Easy Avocado Smoothie
- ½ avocado
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 tsp. sugar or honey
- Some almonds and cashews slivered optional
- Blend the avocado with the greek yogurt and honey or sugar.
- Garnish with slivers of almonds and cashews.
- Serve chilled.
You may use cold yogurt as this smoothie does taste better when serve chilled.
You may store the smoothie but avocado does start changing colour. So don’t store it for more than an hour or two in the fridge.
This is a very nutritious smoothie that is brimming with the good nutrients.
If you liked the recipe, do give it a star * rating either on the recipe card or in the comments. Thanks.
You May Also Like:
You can also check out other avocado recipes here.