This watermelon mint lemonade is super delicious and very easy to put together. You can make your own cocktail with this watermelon lemonade by adding a shot of vodka or gin. I mean, why not?
Watermelon and mint are both cooling especially perfect for scorching summer. I love to eat watermelon, and it is a favourite fruit of the younger son who loves to have it even in winter.
But otherwise, here’s how to make watermelon mint lemonade at home:
Watermelon Mint Lemonade
- 2 cups watermelon pieces remove seeds
- 2 tbsp. mint leaves
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. black salt
- sugar to taste
- ice cubes to serve
- Lemon slices and mint leaves
- Blend watermelon pieces in a blender till smooth. If any seeds are there, then strain this puree.
- Blend lemon juice and mint leaves till mint leaves are fine.
- Now add them together along with black salt. Taste and add sugar dissolved in water only if you want more sweetness. I normally never add sugar.
- To serve garnish with ice cubes, lemon slices and mint leaves.
- Your watermelon lemonade is ready. I promise you that it is a big hit with adults and kids alike.
Hope you liked this watermelon lemonade recipe and will make it at home. It is super simple so that should be incentive enough.
If you liked this watermelon mint lemonade recipe I request you to give a * star rating either on the recipe or when you comment. Thank you.
You may also like Lemongrass Tea Recipe
Please do share with your friends.