1. The air frying time will vary depending upon the thickness of your chips. For my medium thick chips, I took exact 8 minutes. For even thinner chips, you may need about 6 minutes and for thicker ones slightly more.
2. You can also use the same recipe to make plantain fries by cutting the plantain into batons. Cook it for about 15-18 minutes in Air fryer at 200 C or 390 F for crunchy fries.
3. Use any of the spice mixes mentioned above the recipe as per your preference.
4. You can store the chips in an airtight container. Before serving just Air fry for a couple of minutes to make them crispy again.
5. You can use any other vegetable oil in place of coconut oil like olive oil or sunflower oil.
6. Adding the spice mix to the oil and brushing with it helps the spices to adhere better to the chips. You could sprinkle them later as well.
7. Do check out the step-by-step pictures of the recipe below the recipe card for a better understanding.
8. You can deep fry or oven bake the same chips as well.