This is a tasty and healthy avocado paratha recipe. Make it at home and use avocado with an Indian twist.
Servings 3 people
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 avocado pulp mashed
- 2 tbsp. dill chopped
- 1 tbsp. ginger-chilli paste
- 1 tsp. cumin powder
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp. oil
- water to knead flour
Mix together all the ingredients and form a smooth dough. You should not need much water. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
Now roll out the dough into round shaped flatbread or paratha.
Roast it on tawa or griddle using oil on both sides. Your avocado paratha is ready to eat. Serve it hot with pickle and curd.
- This paratha is soft and stays for a couple of days after cooked.
- You can also pack it in lunchbox as it tastes good at room temperature.
- This avocado paratha is very nutritious.
- Due to fats in avocado it is super soft too.
- You can skip dill and use cilantro leaves if you so prefer.
Calories: 302kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 592mg | Fiber: 9g | Vitamin A: 880IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 3.5mg