1. Cut the peppers in similar sizes for even cooking.
2. You can use any peppers that you have available.
3. You can make oil-free version by using lemon juice or vegetable stock to help adhere the spices to the peppers.
4. Olive oil or avocado oil work well in this recipe.
5. You can also add sliced onions to the peppers while air frying.
6. Lay the peppers in one layer in the air fryer basket. This is to ensure that the peppers get nicely roasted.
7. You do not need to flip the peppers midway during cooking.