1. Use Crackers of choice. If feeling innovative use savoury ones. Trust me they work very well. Air fry them with marshmallow on top till the marshmallow is nice and roasted. I like them dark and oozy. You can cut the cracker into bite sized square. Mine was already of the desired size.
2. Use any candy of choice. Dark chocolate bars are my favourite. I generally do a few shavings instead of squares as I want to enjoy the taste of crackers and marshmallows too.
3. You can use any marshmallow flavour or just plain vanilla ones. I had used vegan ones here.
4. When air frying, sometimes your marshmallows may roll over from the crackers to somewhere else on the air fryer basket. There is nothing to worry. Carefully using a spatula or spoon guide them back to the cracker. I needed exactly 4 minutes of air frying time. It will depend upon the model of your air fryer and how powerful it is. Keep checking after 3 minutes of air frying and stop after your desired doneness.
5. For each s’more take one cracker with roasted marshmallow put candy or chocolate squares on top and then top with another cracker with roasted marshmallow. Press them down to form a lovely oozy sandwich and enjoy. 6. The nutrition values are just estimates.