1. In case you do not like a very brown crust (which I love), you can cover the top with foil, about 15 minutes into air frying time.
2. For vegans, use ½ banana more in place of egg, plant-based milk and vegetable oil in place of ghee.
3. Always use overripe bananas or those that are easy to mash in this recipe.
4. Use a toothpick to check for doneness. It should come out clean when you poke in the center.
5. You can use walnuts or even cashews in this bread.
6. Using chocolate chips or cocoa nibs is delicious too.