1. Use fresh mushrooms that are plump and do not have brown spots or look shrivelled and old.
2. The thinner you slice the mushroom, the faster they will cook.
3. Don’t soak them in water while cleaning or they absorb a lot of water.
4. You can use extra virgin olive oil in place of butter if you are vegan.
5. The recipe uses very few ingredients but is really delicious and healthy.
6. These are best served hot. You can reheat in the air fryer for 3 minutes at 360F or microwave them if you are keeping them after air frying.