1. Use fresh beetroot and cut them into even chips. I use my super sharp mandolin for thin, wafer size beetroot slices. You could use a sharp knife as well.
2. Brush with oil on both sides for a crisp texture after air frying. Oil also helps adhere the salt and spices to the chip.
3. You can make these chips oil free too. Just toss with some salt and seasonings when done.
4. You can allow a bit of overlap when you load your air fryer basket. The chips naturally shrink when you air fry them. Shake the basket regularly and you can flip the chips as well when cooking.
5. To cook more chips at a time, use wooden skewers and thread more of them vertically then air fry. That way you can cook more chips at one go.
6. I can cooks chips from one beetroot in one batch. They finish off pretty quickly once done.