1. Having roasted peanuts at hand is a convenient munchie to have. You can have them as is or refer to any of the spice combinations that have been shared just above the recipe card.
2. These roasted peanuts stay good for upto 5 days at room temperature in an airtight container.
3. You can use these roasted peanuts as a base for preparing homemade peanut butter or these delicious 3-ingredient peanut butter cookies.
4. Do refer to the video for more clarity.
5. Peanuts need a light brushing of oil for the spice mix to adhere. I add about a tsp. You can skip it if you are looking at an oil-free version and just mix the spices. They will not adhere well though.
6. During air frying do keep shaking the basket once every 3 minutes.
7. The peanuts turn out lovely and sweet after roasting. I really relish having them just the way they are without any seasoning too.