1. Be careful while handling the wet bread slices. Handle them gently to avoid them from breaking.
2. Using thick bread slices is better for tasty French toast. Also don't dip the slices for too long or they will get soggy. Just dip and take out.
3. In case you find that your slices are sticking to the Air fryer basket, use parchment paper and then put in the slice.
4. You can air fry only one slice at a time.
5. You can vary the toppings depending upon what you like. I like to serve with honey and cut banana. You can also serve with Nutella, chocolate sauce, berries, granola and so on.
6. For a vegan alternative, use 1 tbsp. cornstarch instead of eggs in the mix. Also use coconut milk or almond milk in place of dairy and use coconut oil or vegan butter for brushing.