1. For vegan version, use plant milk of your choice in place of dairy. I use slim or 2% milk but you can easily use full-fat milk.
2. If you want more pumpkin flavour add more pumpkin puree. I already do add more because I like it that way. Do try our homemade pumpkin puree recipe.
3. Fresh pumpkin pie spice tastes the best but you can use store bought or even use 1 tsp. cinnamon with ¼ tsp. nutmeg in its place. Here is my homemade pumpkin spice recipe.
4. Using whipped cream makes it indulgent but since I make it regularly, my healthier version does not have it. But trust me it tastes fantastic nonetheless.
5. Fresh brewed coffee takes it to the next level. But feel free to use instant coffee dissolved in hot water as a substitute.
6. Adjust sugar or brown sugar as per your taste. I prefer low sweetness.