1. This curry is medium spicy. You can adjust the heat as per your taste.
2. The time of cooking may vary depending upon the chicken pieces that you use and the pan you cook it in.
3. Making the spice mix does elevate the dish but you could easily use store-bought masala.
4. This dish is generally served with a thick gravy with the curry clinging to the chicken pieces. You could make it runnier depending upon your preference.
5. You can garnish with 2 tbsp. cream to make the gravy richer. I use 10 cashewnuts instead soaked in hot water for 10 minutes and then ground to a paste to make the curry richer.
6. Adjust salt as per taste.