1. These aloo pakoda in Air fryer are light, crispy and tasty. But the air fried potato bajji though delicious do not taste the same as the deep-fried ones.
2. You can skip baking soda but it does add a little lightness to the potato pakoras.
3. Using parchment paper in the Air fryer helps in preventing the pakoras from sticking to the Air fryer basket. I made 2 batches of pakoras in the same parchment paper.
4. Brushing the pakodas with a bit of oil during Air frying gives it a nice golden appearance that is close to the deep fried look.
5. Sprinkle chaat masala when serving for a tangy touch.