This is a comforting spicy, salty and tasty Thai red curry with prawns. You can make it vegetarian or with chicken. Have it with boiled rice.
1. You can make your own red curry paste but often ingredients like galangal, kaffir lime leaves are a bit difficult to source. The store bought stuff is quite good actually.
2. If using chicken, cook it from right in the start as it takes a longer time to cook compared to prawns. If using tofu or paneer, use it at the end.
3. You can skip fish sauce if you don’t enjoy its taste.
4. You can use any vegetables that you enjoy and can source. You can use brinjals and potatoes too in the curry.
5. Preferably use thick coconut milk to make the curry rich and smooth.
6. Adjust heat, sweetness and tartness as per your taste.