1. Use fresh pineapple. Cut it into rings. You can core your pineapple if you like.
2. You can use any spice that you like. BBQ sauce brushed on pineapple tastes nice and smoky too.
3. Don’t let your pineapple slices get too browned. They start tasting a bit burnt then.
4. You can store the air fried pineapple rings in the fridge for a couple of days. You can eat them cold or air fry again at 200C or 390F for 2-3 minutes to heat them up.
5. This recipe is vegetarian. You can use maple syrup or brown sugar for dairy free version.