1. Choose fresh corn: They are the tastiest.
2. Brush butter/olive oil with seasonings after air frying to prevent butter and spices from burning during air frying. You can also choose not to use any spices. The corn is super sweet and delicious as is.
3. If your air fryer basket cannot fit whole corn on the cob, cut them into halves and threes to fit more at a time.
4. Use olive oil in place of butter for dairy free recipe.
5. For zero oil healthy version: Skip both butter and olive oil. Just add the seasonings to lemon juice and brush these on the roasted corn. They taste delicious.
6. For an indulgent twist, put some grated cheese on the corn in the last minute or two of air frying for delicious melted cheese on your ready corn.
7. This recipe is vegetarian and a wonderful side.