1. Marinating the chicken for at least an hour makes it juicy and flavorful.
2. This recipe is nice and peppery. You can reduce the quantity of pepper used as per your taste.
3. Adding garlic to this chicken really elevates its punchy taste. But you can skip garlic if you wish to.
4. Some fat and juices will run down into the basket below. You could use these for a sauce or to spoon over the cooked chicken.
5. This is a keto friendly recipe. You can easily pair it with carbs like pasta or rice for a satisfying meal.
6. You can use whole chicken breasts boneless, chicken thighs, tenders for this recipe.
7. Take the chicken out immediately after air frying so that it does overcook and become dry.
8. You may flip the chicken pieces midway during air frying.