1. If you cook your batches without preheating the air fryer, then you will find that it may take a bit longer to cook the first batch and the subsequent batches are quicker.
2. You don’t need to apply any oil on the frozen rolls. You can brush your air fryer basket with oil.
3. I cooked 9 large pizza rolls which were about 350 gm. or 12 oz. in weight. I could make 5 in one batch. You can also cook the tiny pizza rolls which will take lesser time to brown and cook.
4. You do not need to thaw the rolls. Just pop them straight from the freezer into the air fryer.
5. Remember that they are very hot once done. Always handle with tongs and wait for a bit before biting them.
6. Make for a quick delicious snack. 7. Use vegan pizza rolls if you are vegan.