1. Always use tender tindas and those of similar size to ensure even cooking.
2. You can vary the spices in the spice mix depending upon your taste.
3. This curry is not too thick and not too thin. So accordingly add water to have a nice thickish gravy.
4. The tindas should be cooked but not mushy hence accordingly adjust the cooking time.
5. No need to add extra water in the curry while pressure cooking as the tinda will release their own water.
6. Check that the tinda are done by piercing with a knife which should go in easily.