Chicken Nuggets in Air fryer
This is a super easy and fail proof Air fryer chicken nuggets recipe that gives you super crispy on the outside and moist inside nuggets. Perfect for snack, party or game night.
- 1 lb. chicken breast or 500 g. cut into squares of 1 inch thickness
- 3 tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. dry oregano and basil
- 1 tbsp. paprika or cayenne if you like it spicy
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper optional
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper or cayenne
- 1 tbsp. parsley chopped
Cut the chicken breast into 1 inch thickness cubes. Mix the marinade ingredients together and marinate chicken for 30 minutes in this.
Pre heat Air fryer at 200 C or 390 F for 5 minutes.
Mix the breading ingredients together. Now lift out each chicken cube and brush off any dripping marinade.
Dip into the breading till well coated. Keep on the side. Repeat for others.
Brush the Air fryer basket with oil. Now lay the breaded chicken nuggets so that they are in a single layer.
Air fry for about 10 minutes. Flip in the middle once. Depending upon the size of your nuggets the time may slightly vary. Watch after 8 minutes.
Once golden brown, take out and serve with your favourite dip or sauce. Enjoy!
- These chicken nuggets are lovely and juicy inside as the marinade has yogurt.
- You can add pepper and cayenne if you like more heat.
- These nuggets cannot be stored as they lose their crispness. Have them hot.
Calories: 383kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 1133mg | Potassium: 689mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 2165IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 146mg | Iron: 4mg