1. Cut even sized tapioca slices for even cooking results.
2. You can use the same recipe for deep frying in oil as well.
3. This is a vegan recipe and low calorie.
4. You can vary the seasoning as per your like. You can add garlic powder or pepper too.
5. You can also bake the fries if you don’t have an Airfryer.
6. Keep an eye on the fries from 6 minutes onwards. Don’t let them get too brown or burned.
7. Don’t crowd your Airfryer too much. A bit of overlapping of fries while layering is fine.
8. The fries will crisp up when rested.