1. Choose good quality shrimp, fresh or frozen both work. If using frozen thaw before using.
2. I use wholewheat flour, buttermilk and breadcrumbs for the perfect crispy shrimp.
3. Always season your breadcrumbs for a good flavor.
4. You can use storebought bang bang sauce and make your own. It is super easy.
5. Serve it hot and crunchy. Or you can reheat for 1-2 minutes to restore the crunch. Make sure in this case your shrimp in not done completely so that it does not get overcooked while reheating.
6. I prefer to serve the sauce on the side to retain the crunch of the air fried shrimp. You can drizzle on the top or even toss in the sauce and serve depending upon your preference.