1. This recipe is already vegan and vegetarian. It is super easy to make.
2. Try to cut carrots into even-sized pieces for uniform cooking. You can cut them into chunks or fries. Leaving the carrots whole increases the cooking time by a lot.
3. You can use melted butter in place of olive oil for a more buttery flavor.
4. You can also use any herbs or spices of your choice. Garnish with chopped parsley or cilantro leaves.
5. You can make the carrots sweet as well. I have shared my seasonings for sweet carrots above the recipe card under variations.
6. Vegetables turn out so good in the air fryer. Do try them out.