I’ve eaten chicken teriyaki many times in restaurants and finally I decided to make it at home. Made with a few ingredients, this is a surprisingly tasty dish to conjure. It is also versatile, and I did innovate a bit with the ingredients. The best part about making this is that you just need to marinate the chicken for 15 minutes, and hence it is a tasty dish that you can make in a rush.
Here is my recipe:
Chicken Teriyaki Easy Recipe
- 2 chicken breast fillets further cut into thinner fillets
- 2 tbsp. dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp. miso optional
- 1 tbsp. grated ginger
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. freshly ground pepper
- A little salt
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds for garnish
- Add all the marinade ingredients to the chicken breast fillets and let them marinate for about 10 minutes.
- Now take a hot pan. Add sesame oil and then add in the fillets.
- Cook on both sides till well cooked and caramelly. Takes about 5 minutes.
- Serve hot, garnished with sesame seeds.
Easy, isn't it? Do try and let me know how it went.
You can watch my video of how to make this dish:
Let me know how it turned out.
Pic courtesy pin image Shutterstock